- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing.
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must have a valid OMVIC license
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all vehicles, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Have some past Automotive Sales Experience and understand the need for great communication skills to be successful in the sales.
- Hold a clean driver abstract with the ability to drive an automatic &/or standard vehicle & park in a dealership setting.
Please send your Resume to email@example.com Reference is a plus.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest; However, only those most qualified will be contacted.
1382 Plains Rd E,
Sales: (416) 801-6769
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM to 7:00 PM|